It was a gorgeous, sunny afternoon and the girls and I spent it playing in the backyard. While I was pushing Grace on the swing she asked, "Do you know what I want to be when I grow up?" I genuinely did not know what she had in mind (as it changes almost daily) so I responded, "What?" She replied, "An airplane!" and she added, "Airplanes fly high in the sky!" Come to think of it, that would be a fun thing to be!
Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Flying High
It was a gorgeous, sunny afternoon and the girls and I spent it playing in the backyard. While I was pushing Grace on the swing she asked, "Do you know what I want to be when I grow up?" I genuinely did not know what she had in mind (as it changes almost daily) so I responded, "What?" She replied, "An airplane!" and she added, "Airplanes fly high in the sky!" Come to think of it, that would be a fun thing to be!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment