Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Lewis Reunion

Well we've been back from our family reunion since Thursday night, but that's when I started reading Harry Potter...Which of course means I was unable to do anything else but read in my spare time! I finished the book yesterday morning so now I'm free again! So yesterday I finally cleaned my house and finished unpacking from the trip...and now I can blog about it!

We spent four days in Newport beach with Aaron's family for a reunion. It was so much fun! We spent a lot of time at the beach. The girls were braver than they ever have been before at the beach. They played in the waves and did a lot of digging in the sand. They had a great time playing with their cousins. We all had a wonderful time with Aaron's family. It was fun to visit with everybody, play games, and Aaron had a lot of fun bogey-boarding with his brothers. We also enjoyed the extra time the four of us got to spend with one another. Aaron and I got to swim in the ocean together, play in the waves with the girls, and take beach walks. The two of us even got to stay a night in a cottage right on the beach while his mom watched the girls for us at the time-share up the hill (thanks Mom!)

We brought our camera to the beach with us only one of the days, but we still got a few cute pictures. Most of the great pictures were taken by other people in Aaron's family. I'll post some of those in the future when I get copies of them.

Eve, Grace, and Julia examining sand crabs that they caught


Aaron on a bogey-board


My sister-in-law Callen took this cute one of Eve

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOw fun!