Monday, April 28, 2008
Where I've Been
You know how some days just seem harder than others? The same kinds of things can happen, but somehow they seem worse. Or maybe it's an issue of just too many things happening all at once...I don't know, all I know is that last week was a challenge for me. It was just one thing after another. It's probably a good thing that I didn't post anything last week, or it all would have come out sounding very negative. Here are some examples of titles that I would have posted had I even considered blogging last week: "The Woes of Sibling Bickering," "The Unrealistic Nature of Finding a Minute Alone," ""A Comprehensive List of Personal Property Destroyed by Eve This Week," "The Sink has Been Full of Dishes for Almost Three Days...We're out of Forks!," "Figuring Out the Delicate Emotions of Little Girls," "Tattle Tales of a Four-year-old."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This list is Hilarious. I thought I was going to have an awesome week too...especially because I took the week off of blogging and instead had to deal with cranky babies and diarreah.
I love it! Just hearing about the woes of other moms makes me feel better knowing that I am not alone in my struggles as a mother. Just know that out there you have a sister-in-law that is feeling your pain.
Post a Comment