Eve's baby doll rocking happily in Daphne's swing.
A pile of kid-wrapped presents.
The girls woke up earlier than us this morning (as they do most Saturdays) and as I walked into their room when I got up I saw this pile of wrapped presents. I started to get upset when I saw they had gotten out wrapping paper, tape and scissors without asking, but then I noticed the little hand written cards saying "To Mommy and Daddy." My heart melted as I realized they had wrapped up some of their own possessions as Christmas gifts for us!
The beginning of a six-year-old's autobiography
I found this laying on Daphne's bedroom floor this afternoon. Its a book Grace started to write titled, "Wen I was a Little Girl by Grace Harriet Lewis."
The pine cone and rocks I pulled out of Grace's jeans pocket as I did a load of laundry this evening.
Happy Faces
I just love these smiles!

1 comment:
I find rocks all over the house!! And twigs, and leaves, and bundles of pine needles. I thought it was just a boy thing. :)
We'd love to see you guys soon! Post some more pictures of that cute little baby!
Post a Comment