Daphne enjoys conversing with coos, smiling big, blowing spit bubbles, clicking her tongue, and playful gasping. She brings us such joy. She warms our hearts with her sincere smiles, and we just can't get enough of those cheeks!
So great to see you, My Bear! Daphne is adddorable. I forgot to tell you my big news...Billy Joel and Elton John concert tix in Feb. Thought you'd appreciate it! Wish we lived closer so we could do fun things together! I'll trek out there soon enough! Miss you!
3 comments:
can't believe how big she is getting, wow. they grow way to fast!!
I can't believe she's already 3 months. Let us know when we can see her. Cute!
So great to see you, My Bear! Daphne is adddorable. I forgot to tell you my big news...Billy Joel and Elton John concert tix in Feb. Thought you'd appreciate it! Wish we lived closer so we could do fun things together! I'll trek out there soon enough! Miss you!
Post a Comment