Monday, April 08, 2013

Easter Sunday

Easter was lovely.  It truly was a beautiful day...in so many ways.  Springtime is such a vivid reminder of  God's love.  Not only do I feel His love through the perfect weather and newly sprouted blossoms and greenery, but through the smiles and laughter of my loved ones that surround me.  Today, not only did I get to hear laughter, but singing also!  Grace and Eve sang a duet in Sacrament meeting at Church while Aaron accompanied them on the piano, and it was wonderful!  I felt so full of love and gratitude as I watched and listened to my daughters sing of their love and belief in Jesus Christ.  I was touched as their sweet voices sang the words, "Then, when that blessed day is here, He’ll love me and he’ll say, “You’ve served me well, my little child; Come unto my arms to stay.”*  I am so grateful for my Savior, Jesus Christ...for His birth, Atonement, and resurrection...and all that is made possible through Him.
*“When He Comes Again,” Children’s Songbook of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 82–83

No comments: