Saturday, September 21, 2013

Lewis Girls' Trip

 I got to start my summer off with a three-in-one vacation down to southern California.  Let me explain:  The first three days were a girls' trip with my mother-in-law and sisters-in-law.  Then Aaron, our three kids, and his dad drove down and spent the next three days with us as a family.  And then the kids drove home with Grandma, Grandpa, and Aunty Sarah, while Aaron and I stayed three more days for our own little mini vacay!  It was fabulous...a little bit of everything!

Let me start with the first leg of the trip.  I left my sweet little family and drove down to Newport beach with Harriet and Sarah where we met Lorraine and Angela (both living in Southern California), Callen (from Seattle), and Britney (all the way from St. Louis.)  We sure missed our other sister-in-law Brittany who was unable to be there.  The seven of us spent the next three days relaxing at the beach, talking, shopping, hiking, driving a boat around Balboa Island, going to the Newport Beach Temple, and just being together.  We had so much fun!  I am so blessed to have married into such an amazing family...I sure love these ladies!!

No comments: