Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Yosemite

This past weekend my sister Tausha and her friend Joe came for a short visit. They flew into San Fransisco on Friday and spent the day there before heading to our house Friday evening. The girls and I (Aaron had to work) spent Saturday with them at Yosemite which is about two and a half hours away. It was breath-taking! It was the perfect spring day. The skies were clear, the sun was warm, and there was just a slight breeze...beautiful! I hadn't been there since Aaron and I were dating and I came out to visit his family for the first time. I can't believe we haven't been back to see such beauty for nine years! I won't let that much time pass before I see it again.

It was so fun to have Tausha and Joe here. They were definitely the stars of the weekend with Grace and Eve. The girls followed them around and always wanted to know what they were doing and where they were. They left after church on Sunday and when we came home to an empty house Eve wondered out loud, "Where Joe go?" Hope they had as much fun as we did!



No comments: