Later that morning, I brought a birthday treat to Grace's class. I really enjoyed watching her interact with the others at school. It made me happy to see her already forming little friendships with kids she'll be with all year (possibly through high school!) After school "Daddy" met us at the park for picnic, and later we had Grace's favorite mea
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Grace's Birthday
Later that morning, I brought a birthday treat to Grace's class. I really enjoyed watching her interact with the others at school. It made me happy to see her already forming little friendships with kids she'll be with all year (possibly through high school!) After school "Daddy" met us at the park for picnic, and later we had Grace's favorite mea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
My favorite dinner is also breakfast! Way to go Grace. Happy Birthday! -Mark
Post a Comment