I said good-bye to my sweet husband and kids and flew down to San Diego on Wednesday and spent that evening, Thursday and Friday with my friends (I'll post more about my fun-filled girls trip later!) On Saturday morning my sister-in-law Angela and her family (who live in San Diego) picked me up and we all headed up to Newport Beach to meet up with Aaron, my kids, and some other members of Aaron's family (who had all driven down the day before.) I am so grateful to my husband who was brave enough to make a six hour trip with the kids without me!
We spent the next five days enjoying the easy-going atmosphere of the beach, pools, and just amazing weather! We had a wonderful time as our own little family, but also with our extended family. Thank you so much to Aaron's Mom and Dad for inviting us to come share in the fun with them! They are so great!
So, I kind of took a lot of picture of the kids at the beach (and nothing else!) But, like I said, that's a lot of what we did...and it was wonderful!

No comments:
Post a Comment