I've been working on some projects for the baby's room lately:

I actually painted this tree on the wall about a year ago when the room was still Eve's. I copied the idea from a "Land of Nod" catalog.

This is a more recent paint job on a different wall. I got this idea from
Family Fun magazine a couple of years ago (I ripped out the page and I've been saving it for a while!) The four knobs on the clothesline are for hanging things on.


This bird mobile is my favorite...I love how it turned out! I got the idea
here.
As you can see I have a bird thing going on right now! And you can also tell that I like to copy ideas from the wonderful sources that I find! My next project is the baby's quilt and then I should be done "nesting" (no pun intended!) Here's what the fabric for the quilt looks like:

5 comments:
Maren! That is so cute! Love it!
you are so muy talented, mariana! it looks so fantastic!
Maren, How cute! You have such cute ideas! We are excited to meet this little baby soon!
Cute, Maren! I love it!
I love it! You are so creative!
Post a Comment