
I don't mean to be cheesy...I just really, really do love this man! Aaron turned 31 this past weekend and we had so much fun celebrating. We did nothing grand, nothing exciting; we just got to spend a lot of time together playing as a family, watching conference, and talking. All of these things reminded me just how blessed I am to have him. I don't usually like to express these things publicly, but I just want him to know that he is indeed, my dream man.
3 comments:
You know, I really liked this post! :) You're a real sweetheart, and I love you too.
Happy Birthday Aaron!
I am glad things are so great for you and your family.
By the way...seeing your cake makes me wonder: Who likes nuts and who doesn't?
I feel really bad we weren't there to celebrate this we you guys. Happy Birthday Aaron! And Maren, I would of really liked that carrot cake, half WITHOUT nuts?!!!
Post a Comment